As you probably know, there are many different law of attraction “schools” – from philosophers and teachers who present different interpretations of the basic “like attracts like” and “your thoughts create your reality” concepts, to those who are (or claim to be) in direct contact with the beings from other dimensions, channeling their messages and teachings, like Abraham (channeled through Esther Hicks), Seth (channeled through late Jane Roberts), or Bashar, channeled through Darryl Ankha.
Who (or What) Is Bashar
Bashar, as “he” says, is a male member of a 5th dimensional civilization called the Essassani, “a friend from the future” who has spoken for the past 26 years through channel, Darryl Anka. The entire Essassani civilization is based on unconditional love, ecstasy, fun, following your excitement, being totally non-judgemental, and giving validity and equality to the uniqueness of each individual in the society.
If you listen to the recordings of channeling, you will probably see Bashar as an extremely enthusiastic, almost a cartoon-like character with an incredibly fast mind, an amazing wit and a profound understanding of reality. He explains in detail how the universe works and how each person creates the reality they experience.
The main points in Bashar’s teachings are:
- You exist – you always have, you always will, so relax – you will be around forever.
- The All is One, and the One is All – we are all inter-connected.
- What you put out is what you get back – physical reality is only a mirror that reflects what you most strongly believe to be true. That’s why you have to change first if you want to change your physical reality.
From these postulates, he explains that all “things” are the same one thing vibrating at different rates, just like water and steam and ice are all the same thing vibrating at different frequencies. Matter is Spirit energy vibrating at a slower frequency, and your body as well is a solidified Spirit.
The reality you desire, it already exists among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing – so you don’t have to “create” one. You simply have to make yourself an effective “antenna”, so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. Then it will become psychologically real for you.
As many other manifesting teachers suggest, in order to “receive” the reality you desire, Bashar say that you must “see” it as now existing in the moment, and then, it will become tangible in your outer reality.
Bashar also explains that in order to receive your preferred reality, you have to believe in that particular version of reality. Without believing, we would create no reality, so, since there is a reality around us, we are always believing something, some sort of reality. From that point, it’s only logical that, if we want to change our reality, we simply need to change what we believe in.
He says that “Seeing is believing” is a misconception; the actuality is that “Believing is seeing”, or what we believe determines what we perceive. So you don’t have to wait to perceive it before you start believing it – instead, believe it first, and you’ll start perceiving it accordingly.
The phases for receiving the reality that you prefer are:
- See it (mental) – visualize it, not for a long time but do it clearly. This way you become an efficient “mental antenna” to receive the version of reality that you want.
- Feel it (emotional) – get excited, and become an “emotional antenna”.
- Be it (physical) – to ground the experience, do the actions that most closely mimic the actions you “see” yourself doing in your vision; that way you become a “physical antenna”.
In the video below you can watch Bashar talking about abundance and “trusting what is”:
Bashar has a large following; their official website is at www.bashar.org.