The law of attraction works by following your thoughts and desires: when you intensely think about something, when you add a strong emotion to your thoughts and when your belief that it’s coming to you is unshaken, you’re attracting it in your life. However, in order to be able to control what you’re attracting, you have to have a clear mental image of what you want, and to add a positive emotion to it: if your thoughts are about more money, but the emotion that follows them is that you’re desperate for not having it, then you’re focusing on the negative, on the lack – attracting even more lack of money.
Visualization is something you can control; perhaps not entirely at first, but over time you’ll be able to focus your emotions to the positive side – to feel joyful when you think about it. The more successfully you visualize yourself having the money you want, the deeper you’ll be able to feel the happiness and gratitude for obtaining it.
If you haven’t done so yet, we recommend that before you start with this visualization, you read our article How to visualize and other articles listed in the core section about visualization and law of attraction to get a better idea on why these steps are important for successful visualizing.
This is an example of a visualization that you can use and modify according to your own wishes. The goal of it is to image the moment when you get the money, or some moment after it, and to produce a strong emotion of happiness related to it.
- Specify your goal: exactly what sum would make you happy, solve your financial problems (current or all). If you’re only just starting, we don’t recommend visualizing huge sums, start instead with a sum that could fix a current problem – like to repair the roof on your house, or to take a vacation. Of course, you can imagine having $1,000,000 if you really want it 🙂
- Choose at least one image to keep in your mind before you start visualizing: The image should represent the situation as if you’ve already received the money, or the moment you’re receiving it. Let’s say that you need $12,000, and that you want to visualize the morning when the check arrives – you and your wife are opening mail while having a breakfast.
- Set a schedule and find a quiet place for your visualization. Find a place when you won’t be disturbed for 20-30 minutes, and where you feel comfortable.
Steps to money manifestation visualization
- Relax. Clear your mind. Sit in a relaxed position, close your eyes, take deep breaths, and focus on your breathing. Slowly count to ten.
- Break visualization down into senses. Picture the image in your mind: what are you having for breakfast, what is your wife wearing, how many envelopes are there on the table. Include as many details as you can, so the picture is more complete. Then start introducing other senses: what’s the sound of your wife’s voice, the clinking sound of the fork you’re putting on the plate. Touch: the fork is metal and cold, you’re easily opening the envelopes. Feel the smell and the taste of what you’re eating.
- Third person view. Now imagine that you’ve opened the envelope with $12,000 – but you’re looking at the scene from the outside, like you’re looking a movie in which you’re acting. Look at your hands opening the envelope, look at you staring at the check.
- First person view. Now take a look at how you’re feeling: you are the one who received the check to $12,000, there’s your name on it – how do you feel? Are you happy, are you relieved, grateful? Let yourself feel only the positive emotions – no room for fear or doubt: that money is yours, enjoy it.
- Wrap it up. You can now let the image go, you have completed the visualization. Slowly come back out of it.
Navigation: Home > Visualization and the Law of Attraction > Money Manifestation Visualization